The AdSense team blog has announced a new payment method called “Western Union payment method”, which is avilable in selected countries only.
The Western Union Quick Cash, a new form of payment that lets you receive your AdSense payments in cash using the worldwide Western Union money transfer service. Payments will be available for pickup at your local Western Union agent the day after they are issued, according to our normal payment schedule.
If you’re located in Argentina, Chile, China (Mainland), Colombia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Peru, the Philippines, or Romania, you can now sign up for the new payment system.
It’s free to receive your AdSense payments by Western Union; you’ll no longer need to wait for a check to arrive in the mail. this choice can also cut down on bank fees and long clearing times associated with depositing checks.
Before you sign up, please keep these important points in mind:
- As mentioned above, Western Union Quick Cash is only available in Argentina, Chile, China (Mainland), Colombia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Peru, the Philippines, and Romania. We’ll be sure to let you know if we’re able to offer new payment options to additional publishers.
- This payment method is currently only available to individual payee names; we can’t offer it to businesses.
- You’ll need to bring your government-issued ID to pick up your payment, so please make sure that your AdSense account payee name exactly matches that of your ID. Please contact us if you need to update the payee name in your account.
- Payments must be picked up within 35 days of issuance or they will expire. If this happens, a payment hold will be placed on your AdSense account and the payment will be credited back to your account.
- Payments will be made in US dollars, but depending on your local Western Union agent, they may be picked up in your local currency.
If you’re ready to begin receiving your AdSense payments by Western Union Quick Cash, just follow these instructions.
Google, AdSense, Payments, AdSense Payment, New Features, Featured News, AdSense Features