WebsiteGuru.com, new discussion forum for web professionals and those looking to make it in the online world, is celebrating their launch with an amazing $5,500 competition. With a top prize of $4,000, and 12 runner-up prizes, this competition is just the first of many monthly contests to come.
Contest is simple, each user is allowed to create a thread (ONE thread per user) in the [CONTEST ZONE] forum, the thread that gets the most replies from different members after 2 weeks (14 days from Monday 18th Feb 2008) wins! The more users you attract and get to post (constructively) in your topic the better chance you have of winning. We will be picky about what topic wins, the replies must be on topic, comments addressing other replies in a thread will not be counted and so on.
- Anyone with less that 5 posts does not count, so if you ask a million of your buddies to join, to post once in your contest thread without contributing to the forum, it wont count. Every user, to post in the contest zone must have at least 5 constructive posts, contribute to the forum by being mature and helpful.
- You can't beg people to post in your thread, I will monitor this, don't ask how, but if I find out you did, you will be disqualified and may even receive a nice warning. This means, yes you may blog about the contest, yes you may announce it to all your friends, but you may NOT go around asking people to post in YOUR OWN contest thread for the sake of receiving an extra post count, if I as much hint this to be the case, I will disqualify you, so be honest and get creative.
- You may not register more than once in an attempt to increase your threads post count (this will result in an automatic ban/disqualification)
- The thread you start must be unique, if I find something very close to it created before on other forums, and I have reason to believe you copied it from an outside source, your thread will be locked and you will be disqualified.
- Again, anyone with under 5 posts may not enter this contest, be it by contributing to a contest thread, or creating a new one, so if you're new, read the forum, contribute with some constructive posts then feel free to enter.
SEO, SEM, Web Professional, Competition