Microsoft released the RTM version of the new Microsoft WebDAV Extension for IIS 7.0 for Windows Server 2008! Listed below are the links for the download pages for each of the individual installation packages:
- 32-bit Installation Package:
- 64-bit Installation Package:
We’ve loaded this version with many great new features such as:
- Integration with IIS 7.0:
- The new WebDAV extension module is fully integrated with the new IIS 7.0 administration interface and configuration store.
- Per-site Configuration:
- WebDAV can be enabled and configured at the site-level on IIS 7.0, which differed from IIS 6.0 where WebDAV was enabled at the server-level through a Web Service Extension.
- Per-URL Security:
- WebDAV-specific security is implemented through WebDAV authoring rules that are configured on a per-URL basis.
Microsoft, WS2008, Windows Server 2008, Win2K8, Windows Server, WebDAV, Extension, RTM, Release, IIS