In this screencast, Graham Calladine, Security Architect with Microsoft Services, answers the most common security concerns CxOs and other technical decision-makers have regarding the security of their data in Windows Azure cloud platform.
You’ll learn about:
- The security controls that Azure has in place to help protect the customer applications and data
- An architecture overview of the Windows Azure components (web role, worker role, VM role)
- An architecture overview of each of the Windows Azure Storage components (blobs, tables, queues and drives)
- SQL Azure security, including similarities and differences with SQL Server
- Microsoft datacenter security and compliance