In this Web Analytics TV! episode, “Ninja of the Episode” awarded to Maggie in Bulgaria, for a question about the difference between the days and visits to transaction report and the time lag reports in multi channel funnels.
For those new, here are the steps to aks the questions:
Step 1: You ask, or vote on, your favorite web analytics questions. Vote on next week’s questions using this Web Analytics TV Google Moderator site.
Step 2: From a secret undisclosed location at the Googleplex Avinash Kaushik & Nick Mihailovski answer them. 🙂
This episode discuss following:
Here are links to the topics discussed in this episode:
- Funnel visualization using
- Vote on developer issue in issue tracker
- Justin Cutroni explains how to use internal site search to track internal campaigns
- Use Excellent Analytics, GA Data Grabber, Next Analytics to extract data into excel
- Check out the Google Analytics App Gallery for great tools.