Vonage just released a new application compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, called “Vonage Time to Call”.
The app is free to download and offers low-cost international calls of up to 15 minutes to landlines and mobile phones in over 190 countries. Vonage says a user will only be charged up to $1.99 for those 15 minutes.
Additionally, a separate set of 90 countries costs from $2.99-$9.99 for those same 15 minutes. Vonage offers a web-based tool to find prices for specific countries. Additionally, the aforementioned costs will be billed through iTunes.
Here’re the feature details:
- Pay per call and talk for up to 15 minutes to 100 countries for $1.99 or less (excluding applicable taxes)
- For an additional 90+ countries, talk up to 15-minutes for $2.99 to $9.99 (excluding applicable taxes)
- Bill directly to your iTunes account
- Works on Wi-Fi worldwide
- Also for use on high quality 3G networks in the U.S. and Canada
- Special bonus! For a limited time, unused minutes can be used for additional calls
- No need to be a Vonage home customer
What you’ll need:
- The Time to Call app for iPhone
- An iPhone with Wi-Fi or a high quality 3G connection in the U.S. or Canada
Get started now:
- Download the Time to Call app for iPhone
- Select the country you want to call
- Tap the Buy button on your screen and dial the number you want to call – no service plan is required and your call is billed directly to your iTunes account
- Call mobile or landline numbers and talk for up to 15 minutes
- For a limited time, each download includes a FREE call of up to 15 minutes to landlines and mobile phones in any one of 100 countries. Activate your FREE call to take advantage of this offer. No purchase necessary.
You can download free Vonage Time to Call iTunes Apps Store.