The Visual Studio ALM Build Customization Guidance contains practical guidance focused on the customization and deployment of Team Foundation Build 2010 activities such as versioning, code signing, and branching.
- The first of five videos and presents provides a quick overview of the guidance, where to get started and demonstrates the Codeplex environment.
- Build and Deploy 1 - Build and Local Deploy
- Build and Deploy 2 - Automate Build and Deploy to Integration
- Build and Deploy 3 - Automate Integration Test
- Build and Deploy 4 - Manual Deploy to Quality Assurance
- Synergy with VM Factory
For more information please check out the Visual Studio ALM Build Customization Guidance Codeplex project and the Visual Studio ALM Build Customization Guidance @@blogs@@.