The Visual Studio 2008 SDK August 2007 CTP targets Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 and is intended to let customers work with Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 extensibility features.
This CTP adds and updates the following features:
- 1. Supports development of a custom tools environment that is based on the Visual Studio Shell (isolated mode).
2. New Samples
- 2.1. Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) Designer Extensibility
2.2. Windows Communications Framework (WCF) Extensibility
2.3. Expression Evaluator
2.4. Data Designer Extensibility (DDEX)
4. Help Integration Wizard is now functional.
5. Support for RANU (Run As Normal User) has been added for DSL Tools.
6. All branding is changed to the official Visual Studio 2008 release name (instead of Visual Studio Code Name "Orcas").
Download Microsoft, Visual Studio 2008, SDK, CTP, Previews, VS 2008, Software, Download