The video below gives us a sneak preview of two new tools in AX2012: The Type Hierarchy Context and the Type Hierarchy Browser.
Please notice that:
- AX2012 Supports table inheritance
- These tools runs off live meta data - no need for cross reference to fuel them
- These tools improves the navigation and discoverability of meta data
AX2012 - X++ Editor:
AX2012 - Developer Workspace:
Here is a sneak preview of the Developer Workspace in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
This is a sneak preview of two new tools in AX2012: The Type Hierarchy Context and the Type Hierarchy Browser.
This recording shows how an ISV can create a solution in AX 2012, including:
- How to create a new model in AX
- Why element IDs are not a concern anymore
- Protecting the solution using a licensing scheme
- Generating a signed model file for deployment
- How to generate licenses for customers