Microsoft just posted a YouTube video providing an overview of the new features in Connector for Microsoft Dynamics Version 2 which was released in December 2011.
Topics covered in the video include:
- How to configure and use filtering
- How to use functions in your filter
- How to create complex filters
- How to provide the proper settings to the new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 adapter
- Please note that in order to use claims authorization you will need to install the Windows Identity Framework.
- How to provide settings for the Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 adapter
- An overview of the changes to Connector’s license