Maybe you’ve seen the folder in your Start Menu\Accessories titled “Ease of Access” and if you’re like many people you likely never poked around with the tools in there. Well there are some very helpful features that make life easier for all users.
Daniel Hubbell from the Windows Accessibility team walk through a few of these features and how they apply to all users.
Here is the video timeline:
- [01:27] Windows Magnifier.
- [03:47] Options for increasing readability
- [06:50] Options for using a PC without a keyboard and mouse attached.
- [11:00] Using Sticky Keys
- [12:45] Keyboard Shortcuts
- [14:34] Using Speech Recognition
- [23:12] Using Ease of Access Center (Win+U)