Here's an interesting piece of information:
"Verizon's iPhone 4 has beaten all Droids." Here're some amazing qualifiers:
- The 8 month old iPhone 4 that will be replaced in 5 months.
- It beat everything else in just two hours
- Those two hours were from 3am to 5 am.
- 250K iPhones were sold on the first day of preorders
- Verizon had to put a stop to the pre-orders as the allotted amount of iPhones were claimed in less than 24 hours.
- It was only available to current Verizon customers, not the world at large (AT&T customers)
- Verizon employees weren't allowed to buy them
- Verizon will begin accepting orders for new customers next week before the retail launch.