The client-side package for Update Rollup 2 for Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, for Windows Home Server 2011, and for Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials is now available for download from Microsoft Update. Update Rollup 2 includes the Office 365 Integration Module and 15 new features/server-side fixes.
“After you apply this update rollup, the client-side package is installed on all client computers automatically.”
For detailed information about the features and fixes included in Update Rollup 2, see the following KB articles:
- KB2630429 Update Rollup 2 for Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials is available
- KB2630434 Update Rollup 2 for Windows Home Server 2011 is available
- KB2630436 Update Rollup 2 for Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials is available
How to install and configure the Office 365 Integration Module.
Also, SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010 have now released in 3 more languages: Indonesian, Malay and Azerbaijani.
“These new “Language packs” enable creation of sites and site collections in multiple languages without requiring separate installations of SharePoint Server 2010 or SharePoint Foundation 2010. Multiple language packs can be installed on the same server,” posted Microsoft.
For detailed usage information, visit the following sites:
- Deploying SharePoint Server 2010 language packs.
- Deploying SharePoint Foundation 2010 language packs.
Here are the download links:
- Azerbaijani SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Azerbaijani Office 2010 SharePointServer
- Indonesian SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Indonesian Office 2010 SharePointServer
- Malay SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Malay Office 2010 SharePointServer