Microsoft's Dynamics Services and Support Team shares the update about the new Microsoft Dynamics Partner Service Plans which was launched on July 1, 2011 and is build on top of the Microsoft Partner Network Technical Services benefits, to provide partners with extended services and an integrated support experience.
"Both new service plans (the Advantage Plan and Advantage PLUS Plan) have a Service Account Manager (SAM) assigned. They are the key asset to partners to find the best support option for their needs. Also, for the Advantage PLUS plan, partners receive standard support analysis services from their SAM to help them optimize their support organization to best serve their customers and improve partner's support delivery," the team noted.
There are three main changes made to Support and Services offerings:
- Enhanced support benefits covering all Microsoft technologies
- Incident allocation model - Microsoft will align benefits based on partner's competencies and Business Ready Enhancement Plan (BREP) revenue
- The new service plan will have a strong alignment to Microsoft Partner Network and other Microsoft service offerings
- Learn more about your latest Microsoft Partner Network support benefits
- For partners currently on an Advantage Plan, contact your Services Account Manager (SAM). All others, contact your local Regional Operations Center if you have any question about the new Microsoft Dynamics Partner Service Plans
- Enroll in new support plan and take advantage of the enhanced and improved support benefits
For more information on launch timelines in your area along with details on this important initiative, visit PartnerSource.