Your customers want to know that they will be able to access their data 24/7. You want to know the status of your servers and of the services you are offering. The System Center Operations Manager 2007 update for the Microsoft® Solution for Hosted Messaging and Collaboration (HMC) helps you to increase efficiency while enabling greater control of your IT environment—so you can spend more time driving business success. With the Operations Manager 2007 update to HMC, you can confidently offer your customers higher-level service level agreements (SLAs). The Operations Manager 2007 update for HMC includes:
• A white paper that provides a features overview and guidelines on deploying the Operations Manager 2007 update in an HMC 4.0 environment
• An updated Microsoft Provisioning System (MPS) management pack
• Get the update.
Operations Manager 2007 introduces a new architecture that sets the foundation for increased extensibility, security, and scalability. Following are some of the features that Operations Manager 2007 provides:
• Service-Oriented Monitoring: Provides proactive management of your IT services with integrated monitoring of distributed applications, synthetic transactions, and supporting infrastructure.
• Easy-to-Use Management: Simplifies managing your IT environment and improves your time-to-value ratio by using Active Directory, self tuning thresholds, and improved reporting.
• Built-in Microsoft Windows Knowledge: Reduces your problem-resolution time with management packs, and integration of Windows Error Reporting and Audit Collection Services. Management packs include Microsoft expertise for applications, servers, and clients.
• Improved Reliability and Scalability: Reliably scales across your operations team with role-based security, self-monitoring infrastructure, and improved scalability.
Microsoft, HMC, Hosted Management and Collaboration, MOM, System Center, Operations Manager 2007, Application, Software, Download