Unlocker is an application, that integrates with Windows Explorer extension allowing users with a simple right-click on a file or folder to easily get rid of error message such as error deleting file or folder, cannot delete folder: it's being used by another person or program. This is probably cause by other application is using the file or folder. Sometimes, even we turn off all applications that related with the file/folder, the message box still popup. This is probably cause by some hidden application that use it, or probably it is a virus/spyware?
By using Unlocker, you can unlock the file/folder so that you can delete it. If you run Unlocker Assistant, a popup window will automatically appear when you trying to delete locked files.
Helps delete locked files with error messages like:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation
- The source or destination file may be in use
- The file is in use by another program or user
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use
The application required just simple 3 steps to unlock/delete files/folders.
- Simply right click the file or folder to delete and select Unlocker.
- If the selected file or folder is locked, a window listing of loclers will appear.
- Now, click Unlock All and you’re done.
Unlocker, Delete, File, Folder, Locked File, Unlock File, Remove, Error Message, Windows, Explorer