Twitter for iPhone and iPad app is the top way for people to connect with Twitter on Apple's tablet. Today, Twitter released handful of new features that make them even better:
One iPhone specific update is the "Quick Bar" that lets you quickly see trends at the top of your timeline. You can swipe the Quick Bar to the left or right to see additional trends.
- Photos. Uploading photos is now easier than ever. There's a camera button in the toolbar and improved image preview, so you can quickly choose a photo from your library or take a new picture.
- Now you can find which of your friends are on Twitter that've chosen to be discoverable through the contacts on your phone.
- See trends based on your location.
- When you want to share a link on Twitter, just paste it into the Tweet box and it'll automatically shorten.
- Redesigned "New Tweet" screen so it's now cleaner and simpler.
- When tweeting on-the-go, speed and accuracy are important. Autocomplete for @usernames and hashtags help you tweet faster
- Direct Message conversation view helps you better keep track of messages.
You can download Twitter on your iPhone or iPad from the iTunes App Store, or visit twitter.com/download.