Microsof Office 365 team has published a video that shows you how to troubleshoot domain verification errors you may encounter when adding your registered domain name to Microsoft Office 365. Domain verification errors discussed in this video include:
- Verification DNS record not found – The DNS record created at the domain registrar or DNS hosting provider may be incorrect. Or you may need to wait at least 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated through the system.
- Can’t verify domain – The domain is associated with a Microsoft Online Services Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS) account or another Microsoft hosted service.
- Domain not allowed – The domain name can’t be used because it contains a word or phrase that is not allowed.
- Office 365 for professionals and small businesses: Domains Help Articles
- Office 365 for enterprises:Domains Help Articles