Team Google Crisis Response, along with the Red Cross, Florida Division of Emergency Management, and others have assembled a Tropical Storm Isaac map to track the storm's progress and provide updated emergency information to those in need.
""Tropical Storm Isaac" is expected to make landfall as early as Tuesday or Wednesday of this week, and the path of the storm continues to update -- with current projections toward the U.S. Gulf Coast."
"Tropical Storm Isaac is currently threatening Southern Florida and the Florida Keys, and is predicted to later threaten the northern Gulf Coast of the United States, potentially affecting the Florida Panhandle, Alabama, Mississippi or eastern Louisiana."
On the map you can find following emergency information:
- "Isaac's current location and projected path, courtesy of the NOAA-National Hurricane Center
- Weather updates and data, including radar and cloud imagery from weather.com and the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
- Evacuation information and routes
- Shelter and recovery centers locations
- Storm-related YouTube videos, including many curated by Storyful," Google Maps team informed.