The Zunerama team has developed a comprehensive tutorial for Cucusoft's Zune Video Converter Suite. The tutorial is a step through with over thirty screenshots, that takes you through the download and installation of the Cucusoft Suite, and the conversion of your DVDs. You can also use the package to convert other video files to play on your Zune.
With Cucusoft you can:
- Convert almost all kinds of DVDs to Zune-compatible .wmv format
- Create Zune-compatible video files, so they sync to your player without needing to be re-converted.
- Customize the file size and quality of the video file
- Incorporate subtitles into converted movies
- Select audio track (English, French, Spanish, etc.)
- Select video cropping options (16:9 widescreen, 4:3 fullscreen)
- Convert DVD audio to MP3
Cucusoft and other conversion tools - including Super, DVD-WMV, and M2Convert for Zune - are available in our Download Center. The Download Center includes screenshots, downloads of free trial software, and affiliate links that help to keep Zunerama zunin'.
Microsoft, Zune, Tutorial, Transfer DVD Movies to Zune, Cucusoft