Toshiba today took wraps of the powerful Android tablet, called "Regza Tablet AT300."
Toshiba plans to start shipping the Regza tablet in Japan in June (price: around $730). In January, the company said the tablet will hit the US in the first half of this year.
The specification of the Regza Tablet AT300 includes:
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS
- 10.1-inch LCD "Adaptive Display" for better contrast under sunlight (1,280×800 resolution)
- LED backlight
- Tegra 2 (1GHz) CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 5MP rear camera, 2MP front camera
- interfaces: HDMI, SD, miniUSB, USB
- "REGZA Apps Connect" function (the tablet "integrates" with other Regza devices/see below)
- battery life: 7 hours
- weight: 765g, size: 177×273×15.8mm
[Source: Toshiba Press]