Don’t let Windows Home Server name fool you into thinking that this product was created for home use only. A lot of reasons that you would use WHS in your home’re just as applicable to a small or home office (SOHO).
- automatic image-based backup of up to 10 computers every day.
- Quickly restore an entire PC, a specific hard drive, or individual files and folders in event of data loss.
- Remotely access PCs to access files, check e-mail.
- Create a centralized and security enhanced location for important work documents that can be accessed by everyone in company.
- Help reduce downtime with automatic monitoring of health of your computers on network to keep them active and available.
- Easily expand storage space and add new capabilities as your business needs grow.
- Grant permissions for varying levels of access by team members to your business documents.
- Easily extend your investment with new WHS add-ins for things such as virus protection, power management, and online storage.
- Easy to use and set-up Windows Home Server in as little in 2 hours.
Hopefully, you’re now ready to buy your very own Windows Home Server and start running your business at its full potential!