In the past couple days, there had been a number of high quality blog posts covering “link building, link buying, link exchanges and bad links”. Here’re some of those posts:
- The Art of Buying Links Under the Radar from SEOMoz. Rand explains how he goes about buying links, using an example site as a test case.
- Things That Bug Me Regarding Those Who Sell Links from SearchRank. David Wallace rants about what he feels the common practices for link sellers should be.
- Integration: Key Element of Link Building from Search Engine Watch. Sage Lewis shows how to integrate your link building campaign into your site.
- When Good Links Turn Bad from Reviewlicious. Julie Joyce discusses how sometimes paid links, link farms and link bait can turn bad for your link building campaign.
- Part Two: Advanced Linking Interview With Fantomaster from LinkJuicy. Peter Da Vanzo second part interview with Ralph Tegtmeier, aka Fantomaster, on advanced link building strategies.
- Video: Matt Cutts Warns Against Link Buying from Search Engine Roundtable. Tamar Weinberg reports on a video of Matt Cutt and Danny Sullivan at SMX talking about link buying.
- Google Updates Link Scheme Webmaster Guidelines from us. I reported that Google placed the word “excessive” in their “link schemes” guidelines page.
Links, Links Building, Links Buying, Link Exchange, Bad Links, Links farming, Article, SEO
Source:→ SEL Blog