Incase, if you want to uninstall Internet Explorer 9 beta for now -- you won't find IE9 listed on the Uninstall or change a program screen, That's because IE9 installs as a Windows update. Here's how to uninstall IE9 on Vista or Windows 7:
- Click Windows button and type view updates in search box
- Now, click view installed updates
Don't want to search? Press Win+R and paste in the following:
then press enter.
- Wait for Uninstall an update screen to load completely
- Scroll through the list until you find Windows Internet Explorer 9
- Click once to highlight IE9, then click uninstall button
- Click Yes!