The number one paid app in the App store currently is a great little game called "Tiny Wings" that ever so slightly riffs off of Angry Birds to #2 position.
"You've always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beatiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again," read the game description.
- simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one touch") arcade game about the dream of flying
- the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
- upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
- every big jump over the ocean will bring you to new adventures on a new island
- runs smoothly at 60fps even on older devices
- OpenFeint enabled with 27 tricky achievements
- cloudtouches for everyone
Download From: iTunes App Store ($.99)