You probably don’t have that problem this week, so I hope you’re able to enjoy your personal Viddy Well, and do some quality gaming today. Might I suggest the Crackdown demo, if your 360 is feeling okay? Mine seems to be dying, which means it’s time once again to bring it to the local chain gaming store to swap it out for another one. Those replacement plans are golden. Here’s what we have for you this week for gaming videos:
- This is how Mortal Kombat and the Wii go together. Scary, huh?
- If Star Wars was performed by hands. Even scarier
- Does this make you want to buy a PS3?
- Prince of Persia: do you think this will work on the Wii?
- Gears of War exploit: remote detonate your friends!
- This really makes me want to go to PAX this year.
- Like Soylent Green, this Tetris is made of people.
- Punch-Out! Live-action! Hyphens-and-exclamation-marks!
- I really don’t want to think my furniture could in fact eat me.
- A 300 game? On the PSP? I’m not optimistic.
- Industrial uses for the Wiimote.
YouTube, Games+Gaming, Online Video