"The Daily" first digital news publication with original content created every day exclusively for the iPad, covers the world: breaking news, sports, pop culture, entertainment, apps, games, technology, opinion, celebrity gossip and more.
The Daily has the depth and quality of a magazine but is delivered daily like a newspaper and updated in real-time like the web.
Great stories, photos, video, audio and graphics come alive the more you touch, swipe, tap and explore. The customized sports section allows you to follow your favorite teams' scores, pictures, headlines -- and even players' tweets.
- Over 100 pages of original content every single day of the year
- Original HD videos
- 360-degree photos you can explore by swiping
- Immersive photography
- Interactive charts, info-graphics and clickable hot spots
- Saving articles to read later
- Sharing Web-friendly versions of articles via Twitter, Facebook and e-mail
- Your favorite sports teams' scores, news and photos
- In-app commenting --including audio comments
- Your local weather
- New crossword and sudoku puzzles every day
Also, Apple has just updated their iTunes terms and conditions to reflect their new "In-App-Subscriptions" service. As just announced by Apple executive Eddy Cue, this will tie in directly with the Daily. No word yet if this will be a third-party API available to all developers. Apple just said in the Q/A session that an announcement will be coming soon regarding the API for all publishers.
Download From: iTunes App Store (Free)
[tags]the daly,new corp,rupert murdoch,mobile news,mobile newspager,digital news[/tags]