Just minutes before the presentation, here are all the details of Murdoch's The Daily iPad newspaper, sent by Rupert himself. $40 a year will get you a subscription to 365 days of these contents:
- Over 100 pages of original news, life, entertainment, opinion and sports
- every single day of the year
- Original video content
- A selection of articles read aloud
- 360 degree photos you can explore by swiping
- Immersive photography
- Interactive charts, info-graphics and clickable "hot spots"
- The option to save articles to read later
- Web-friendly versions of articles you can share via Twitter, Facebook and email
- In-app comments -- including audio comments
- Your local weather
- Your favorite sports teams' scores, news and feeds
- Crossword and Sudoku puzzles
Watch at 11 a.m. Eastern Time today as News Corporation unveils The Daily, featuring special guest Eddy Cue, vice president of Internet Services from Apple. The Daily will be available on the App Store starting at 12 p.m. EST.
[tags]the daily,news corp,rupert murdoch,mobile news,mobile newspaper[/tags]