The System Center Monitoring Pack for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 went live on the Microsoft Download Center on August 2. “The Management pack automatically discovers the entire AX envioronment such as the databases, reporting servers, analysis servers, enterprise portal server and application frameworks, and monitors each component for configuration, availability and performance,” the software company said.
“The monitoring pack provides early warnings that an operator can use to proactively identify issues that could affect the performance and availability of the Dynamics AX system.”
Customers will need to be running System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2, in order to leverage the System Center Monitoring Pack for Dynamics AX 2012.
- Visual representation of the entire Dynamics AX 2012 environment with health rollup
- Monitors for Database, AOS, Enterprise portal servers, Reporting servers and framework components
- AOS clusters and AOS Servers monitored
- Events view for AOS and Enterprise Portal Events
- SCOM Tasks for most common AX administrative actions