SCCP 2007 just RTM’d and is now freely available for all to download. Previously, this tool was available only for TechNet Plus and MSDN Premium subscribers, but now it’s available for all.
See http://www.microsoft.com/systemcenter/sccp/default.mspx for more information, and a link to the download.
The new version adds the following new capabilities:
- Application model for Exchange Server 2007
- Extensibility with new models from Microsoft, including Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. A model for System Center Operations Manager 2007 will be available soon.
- New, more powerful deployment wizards deliver unprecedented ease of use
- Support for 64-bit processor architectures
- Comprehensive reporting of disk IO and storage utilizations
- Increased flexibility in customizing server usage profiles
Source:→ Exchange Team Blog
Microsoft, SCCP 2007, System Center Capacity Planner, RTM, Tools, Download