Google Street View car recently drives the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and the imagery of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is now available through Street View gallery.
Also, this week's, Help Desk Hangout On Air, was conducted to help learn about Google Earth Pro. And, Google Earth experts Dan Cohen and Alex Kain showed how business can use Earth Pro to help you visualize your company's data.
For those new, "Google Earth's client software that's used primarily as a visualization tool. And Earth Pro is a professional product with a few additional features you can use, which we dive deeper into during the Hangout."
Here are some features of Earth Pro that can help business:
- Advanced measuring tools: Quickly and easily measure and stylize complex polygons. Property developers and building designers can quickly estimate the area and perimeter of a property. Afterward, they can quickly stylize the polygon so it's easily seen on their map.
- Save premium imagery: Save premium images of the maps you create in Earth Pro for inclusion in your business materials. Save a premium image of all your customer locations to share with your investors.
- Bulk data import: Import and stylize CSV files (with address or lat/long data), GIS shapefiles, or GPS data to include in the maps you create. Real estate agents quickly upload and locate all the properties in their portfolios by importing CSV files containing the addresses of their properties.
- U.S. premium data layers: Take advantage of the robust U.S. Demographic, Parcel and Traffic Count data layers that are a part of the Earth Pro package. Architects fly to the location of their next project, use the parcel data layer to find the parcel number, and use the parcel number to find the zoning restrictions for the property they'll be working on.
- Movie Maker: Quickly and easily create high-definition movies. Nature touring companies create high-definition videos using Earth Pro that take you along the path of their tours.
You can watch the full hour-long Hangout embedded below: