The State of Minnesota moves to the cloud with BPOS. The state chose BPOS to save money, expand capabilities, and improve operational efficiency for as many as 33,000 state users. The new BPOS services will:
- Allow seamless migration from existing IT resources, because BPOS leverages familiar technologies.
- Require little retraining of state employees, limiting service disruption, because BPOS already works with Office.
- Enhance security for sensitive state data because BPOS is built from the ground up for security and privacy.
- Extend enterprise-class services with advanced functionality because BPOS is based on most popular productivity platform in the world.
- Contribute to significant cost savings by working within existing partner agreements because BPOS has most expansive and best trained partner ecosystem for cloud.
More Info: historic cloud computing agreement