Microsoft’s SQL Server team has announced a new — “”24 Hours of PASS: Summit Preview” event, in which participants will be given a chance to win free SQL Server gifts by answering questions in the “#SQLDenali / #24HOP Challenge” being held on the @SQLServer Twitter account at the end of each 24 Hours of PASS Session (about 55-59 minutes after each hour).”
The contestents will to have to respond using their Twitter accounts.
“Include in the tweet your answer to the posted question. Your tweet must contain both the #sqldenali & #24hop hashtags to be eligible for entry. Your tweet with the answer must include the complete/full name of the product (e.g. “SQL Server 2008 R2”), while incomplete/abbreviated answers like “SQL R2″ will be disqualified,” Microsoft notes.
“The first person to correctly respond will receive an SQL Server and/or Microsoft BI branded gifts/items. Approximate Retail Value $30. A total of twenty four (24) prizes are available,” the company stated. “Limit of one prize per person or Twitter account for the duration of the Challenge, regardless of the number of correct answers submitted.”
Here is a quick reference guide on how to get involved:
- Sign in to your Twitter account. If you do not have an account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Twitter accounts are free.
- Once logged into your Twitter account, follow the links and instructions to become a follower of SQL Server at @SQLServer.
- From your account, as you see the question sent from @SQLServer, send a reply to @SQLServer and include your answer to the posted question
- Your tweet must contain both the #sqldenali & #24hop hashtags to be eligible for enter
- Your tweet with the answer must include the complete/full name of the product (e.g. “Master Data Services” or “StreamInsight”) to qualify. Incomplete and/or abbreviated answers like “MDS” or “SQL R2” will be disqualified.
You can refer the #24HOP / #SQLDENALI Challenge official rules here.