The CLR Profiler allows developers to see the allocation profile of their managed applications.
The CLR Profiler includes a number of very useful views of the allocation profile, including a histogram of allocated types, allocation and call graphs, a time line showing GCs of various generations and the resulting state of the managed heap after those collections, and a call tree showing per-method allocations and assembly loads.
The SQL Server Appliance Base Management Pack helps you manage your SQL Server Appliances by discovering different types of SQL Server Appliances in your network and distinguishing them from other Windows Servers.
The following features are new in this release of the SQL Server Appliance Base Management Pack:
- Discover and navigate all the types of SQL Server Appliance units.
- Provide two state views: with Appliance Units and with contained servers.
- Provide alert view which focus user on SQL Appliance monitoring problems
This update provides the latest junk email and malicious links filter definitions for Microsoft Office 2010, 32-Bit Edition.
You can get specific information about this update in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB982726), 32-Bit Edition.
- CLR Profiler for .NET Framework 4
- Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB982726), 32-Bit Edition
- SQL Server Appliance Base Monitoring Management Pack
[tags]clr profiler,sql server appliance base[/tags]