Microsoft Windows Phone Marketplace team is offering "Spring Cleaning" project to developers looking for opportunities to better merchandise and sell their XNA game in the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace.
The team is offering a number of merchandising slots, with an opportunity to dramatically increase an app's sales. The best news for XNA game developers? Games are eligible for consideration. If you've an XNA game out in the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace, be sure to read about the promotion and consider whether your game has what it takes to be featured in the Marketplace!
"When an app is featured in any of these slots, developers see dramatic increases in their apps' daily downloads."
- There'll be three opportunities: April, May, and June 2011.
- Your App must be published to the Windows Phone Marketplace by the 15th of each month (by 11:59 PM PST).
- Your App must work as promised.
- Your App must be new to the Marketplace or be a new version with substantial, new features or capabilities as described below in the "Quality Apps" section.
- You then email the following information to Spring Cleaning