Google introduced the "Best of Google TV" series, about the favorite things to do and watch on Google TV. Here's this week's digest:
List of favorite websites, Spotlight sites, apps, and/or interesting features within Google TV:
Net-A-Porter.com, ESPN.com, SesameStreet.org, TED.com, Tumblr.com
Here're some new websites that have been optimized for Google TV:
- Chow - Learn how to become a better chef with these smart cooking tips.
- CNET - Watch reviews of all the latest gadgets and tech sites.
- Vimeo - Kick back and enjoy your videos in stunning high quality.
- PBS Kids - Watch videos of shows like Curious George and Dinosaur Train!
- Flixster - Catch latest Rotten Tomatoes movie reviews, watch trailers, and get showtimes.
If you're a developer and want to submit your TV-optimized site for inclusion in a future post, do it here (a Google Account is required).