Sparrow, the slick-looking alternative mail client for Mac version 1.1 is now available in the Mac App Store. Sparrow now supports General IMAP - Google Mail, Mobile Me, Yahoo, AOL and any custom IMAP account you're running on your own domains.
You can use the following mail providers with Sparrow: Gmail (classic and Google apps), Mobile Me, Yahoo, AL,and any custom IMAP server.
Sparrow 1.1 also supports one of the most-requested Gmail features: Priority Inbox. Sparrow won't make Priority Inbox magically work with your non-Gmail accounts, but Gmail users should be very happy. Other improvements include a new formatting bar, so you can customize the look of your email messages, an "unread only" section that hides all your old mail, and multitouch gestures for Macs that support them.
New features in version 1.1:
- Priority Inbox: all the power of Gmail's Priority Inbox is now integrated straight in Sparrow
- Unread View: a dedicated view to browse your unread mails.
- Per Alias signature: you can now have a signature for each of your avatars
- Formatting bar: choose your font, font size, text color, quote level and more directly from the compose window
- Minimal mode: allows you to hide the message previews in the message list
- Multitouch gestures
- Contact group support
- Gravatar support
Download From: Mac App Store