The Windows Live Spaces update has started rolling out
Windows Live Spaces is releasing few update to their popular blogging and social networking service. The update includes the following features:
- New Home Page and the New Windows Live Bar – The new layout allows you to easily go to add a new blog entry, add photos, friends, and more.
- Broader availability – jumping from 34 markets to 42
- Birthday notifications — The new birthday notification is in your spaces home page and displays all your contacts who have an upcoming birthday. Option on your Live contacts
- Ability to re-order list modules – Going to the edit page for a list now gives you a box next to each item where you can customise the list and order it how you want it ordered. Like your favourite books list for example
- New Photos Features — There is now an option on the bottom left of each picture in your photos that offers a full screen showcase of the photos in that album.
- Templates and Blog Titles — You can now apply a template to your Space, so if your a keen blogger and not fussed about having other modules, there is a template for that, and many more.
- New User Space Allocation – Windows Live customers will have a Windows Live Space automatically created for them upon signing up for a Windows Live ID.
You requested the ability to send messages to other users without using a Live ID… and now Expo delivers with the new Anonymous Messaging feature…
Next time you post a listing, you may notice the new option under the Communications section. Leaving it checked will allow anonymous users to contact you via email about your listing, without having to sign in first. Benefits of selecting this option include widening your potential buyers market to many new people, including those who have not yet signed up for a Windows Live ID.
Microsoft, Windows Live, Spaces, Windows Live Spaces, Spaces News