SCSM PowerShell Cmdlets project provides cmdlets for System Center Service Manager 2010 which can be used to automate common tasks. In the beta 2, Microsoft addressed all the bug reports and feature requests that were reported on the SMLets CodePlex site and compiled a new beta 2 of SMLets with SP1 of SCSM.
Some of the more significant improvements are:
- Added support for a –SupportGroup parameter on the Get-, Set-SCSMIncident classes
- Added an Alias for all cmdlets so you can always use ___-SCSM____ instead of having to worry about which ones were ____-SC___ and which ones were ____-SCSM_____
- Added a new cmdlet – Set-SCSMRunAsAccount which can be used to set the credentials for a Run As Account
- Added a new generic cmldet for applying templates – Set-SCSMTemplate
- Added logic to each of the parameters that use enums so that you can use either the GUID, the ID, or the display name of the enum
More Info: SMLets