I’ve mentioned about Site24x7, when it was launched, and have been using since then. It’s is a hosted web site monitoring service that helps webmasters ensure their websites or blogs are up and running at peak performance.”
Site24x7 has recently announced it’s GA version, and it’s out of beta now. The latest version has the following new features:
- A Feature-rich Reports section which includes:
- Availability Reports
- Response time history reports by the hour
- Comparison reports
- Reports over a custom date range
- Retries before reporting an alert
- Improved Performance
- Greater Stability
- An Enhanced User Interface, and much more.
The Site24x7 has three packages to choose from:
- a. Free package: The free version allows you to monitor 2 websites at 60-minute monitoring intervals. Signup here.
- b. Free Trial: Full-fledged, 30-day FREE Trial. Users can evaluate this version before deciding to purchase.
- c. Commercial package: You can choose between —Free account or Professional account depending on their need. To know what each package gives you, visit this comparison page.
- If you are an existing Site24x7 user, you get 70% discount if you choose to upgrade to the Professional account.
- If you are a new user, you get 40% discount on your first payment, should you choose to buy now.
Other features incorporated over the last few weeks include 'Buy SMS Pack' and 'Enable/Disable options for SMS alerts'.