Silverlight Streaming blog announced, that this spring they’ll be launching a pilot program to offer turnkey advertising with the Silverlight Streaming video service for US participants only.
The ads will be provided by the Microsoft AdCenter platform integrated with Silverlight Streaming service and deliver contextual ads based on the keywords associated to the Silverlight video and these ads will appear actually in the playback. To register your interest for this, head on over to http://advertising.microsoft.com/publisher/sls and provide the requested information.
Remy highlights: “This is a real program, with revenues paid in US dollars, and it will include revenue sharing for the accounts participating in the trial.”
The pilot program will work as follows:
- Potential participants can register their interest using the form at http://advertising.microsoft.com/publisher/sls, making sure to provide complete and accurate information.
- The pool of accounts will be reviewed by the biz dev team in early April and a number of accounts will be hand-picked for the first phase of the trial.
- A few weeks later, the selected account holders will receive an email inviting them to start uploading videos on http://Silverlight.live.com using the Silverlight Streaming video turnkey scenario that was introduced in the MIX’08 Beta release.
- For each video upload, it is essential that relevant and complete keywords are provided, and ads targeted for those keywords and optimized for the viewer will be displayed as part of the playback experience. As an account holder you will have the responsibility to showcase the video on your blog, web site, etc. For this reason, it is important that you provide a list of URLs where you plan to showcase or implement those videos.
- Throughout the spring and summer we will gradually scale up the number of participants in this program.
Microsoft, adCenter, Silverlight, Stremaing, Advertising