Windows 7 Beta 1 now supports selecting multiple pictures as desktop backgrounds which shuffle desktop backgrounds depending on how often you set it to shuffle. Here’s how to enable shuffle for desktop backgrounds:
- Right-click on your Desktop and choose Personalization.
- Under the Personalization Control Panel, choose Desktop Background (bottom of screen).
- Under Picture location, you can choose from the default locations for photos (including Top Rated Photos) or browse to a custom folder where you might be storing photos.
- Choose multiple photos by checking each photo you want to appear as a background on your desktop.
- At the bottom of the screen next to Picture position there is a drop down box and a check box for shuffling pictures on your desktop. Make sure the “Shuffle” checkbox is checked.
You can also customize how often pictures shuffle on your desktop via the drop down next to the “Shuffle” check box. After selecting the backgrounds, enabling shuffle, and setting how often they shuffle – you can save your new “theme” in Windows 7 via the Personalization Control Panel (just click the back button from the Desktop Background screen). TIP: You can also download new themes for the Windows 7 Beta by choosing “Get more themes online” under My Themes in the Personalization Control Panel. You can download themes with new wallpapers from places around the world!
Source:→ Windows Experience Blog