Well, now, you’ve read these two “how to get early access to Live Mesh” & “Live Mesh invite” posts, and has got the invitation, but wait! if you live outside United States and your Operating System’s defualt language is not US-English, you’ll receive these little words “you cannot install the Live Mesh desktop client onto your computer because it is not using US-English.”
No worry’s, with just simple configuration change and a restart and you’ll be right back on track to Live Mesh, if you have come to know, what I’m going to talk, just skip rest of this post, else go ahead and read:
- Open the “Regional and Language Options” dialog. Type “Regional” into the Start menu and you should find it.
- Click on the “Administrative” tab.
- Click “Change system locale” and confirm the UAC dialog.
- In the drop-down list, find “English (United States)”. Click OK and OK again to restart the computer.
- Install Live Mesh client software.
- Revert your system locale to your original setting. You can continue to use the Live Mesh software once it has been installed without the locale being “English (United States)”.
Microsoft, Live Mesh, CLoud Computing, SaaS, Software+Services, Invite, Invitation, Setup, US English, Tips, Tricks, Tips and Tricks, How To
Source:→ Long Zheng