Microsoft Back to School Tech Offers is back with the latest technology products from Microsoft can help students perform at their best, stay connected to their families and friends back home, and enjoy the school year more.
Whether you're looking for a lightweight, powerful yet stylish laptop, a phone that puts state-of-the-art mobile technology at your fingertips, or other cool apps and devices, you'll find plenty to choose from. "The offer includes price cuts for a series of Windows PCs that are currently available for purchase through the Microsoft Store including":
- "XPS 13 Ultrabook from Dell available at $999
- HP ENVY 15 notebook with HP's brilliant Radiance display at $1299
- Samsung's Series 5 ULTRA starting at $899
- Explorer Touch Mouse Limited Edition for only $49.95
- ultra-portable Arc Touch Mouse for $59.95
- LifeCam Studio, a high-powered Skype Certified web cam for $99.95
- Microsoft Touch Mouse for $79.95, along with the Arc Touch Mouse Limited Edition Artist Series for $59.95
- Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Artist Series for $29.95," Microsoft informs.
Enter the Cool Is In Session sweepstakes here (U.S. only).
Bing launches new "Ultimate Bing Experience" sweepstakes -- prize includes airfare for two to Seattle, three nights' accommodations, and a tour of the Microsoft campus, which includes a visit to the Xbox studios and the Microsoft Visitor Center.
Each of the two winners will be brought to Seattle with a friend to participate in a Bing editorial team meeting where homepage photos are selected.
Bing also launched an Xbox 360 Prize Pack with "Madden NFL 13" sweepstakes. The winner gets an Xbox 360 with Kinect, a 12-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership, and "Madden NFL 13."
Bing Rewards also announced the winner, of the Xbox 360 Prize Pack with The Amazing Spider-Man and the 25 winners of the Hulu Plus 12 Month Subscription in our most recent Bing Rewards sweepstakes.
You can find the sweepstakes Official Rules here.