Following, System Center 2012 Release Candidate, Microsoft made available the Release Candidate of the Orchestrator Integration Packs.
All of the listed Integration Packs below “allow customers and partners to gain better automation and integration across their datacenter and private cloud environments by standardizing IT process and systems activities to drive greater consistency and improve operational ROI,” informed Microsoft Server and Cloud Platform Team.
The RC of Orchestrator Integration Packs is available for following:
- System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- System Center 2012 Operations Manager
- System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager
- System Center 2012 Service Manager
- System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
- System Center Service Manager 2010
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2
- System Center Data Protection Manager 2010
- System Center Configuration Manager 2007
System Center 2012 RC Orchestrator Integration Packs
- Double click on System_Center_2012_Orchestrator_Integration_Packs_RC.EXE
- Follow the on screen prompts to extract the Integration Packs
- After you extract the Integration Pack files, you must register them with the System Center 2012 RC Orchestrator management server and then deploy it to Runbook Servers and Runbook Designers.
Get the more installation instructions on how to install Integration Packs here.
System Center 2012 offers an efficient solution for managing datacenter resources, private clouds and client devices, and also introduces a new licensing model, that dramatically reduces complexity and at the same time offers highly optimized possibilities for managing virtualized environments.
The video below “System Center 2012 Licensing” explains the new licensing options: