With templates in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms, avaiable since 2015 for invoices, pitch decks, and cases studies, as well as templates designed by experts and developed specifically for organization helping to foucs on content—now making it easier to create files too.
Starting today, you can grant access to templates directly from Drive, instead of navigating to the Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms home pages. Just go to Drive -> New -> Google Docs/Sheets/Slides/Forms > From a template, and from there, you'll be directed to the applicable template gallery, where you can select the template of your choice.
See this Help Center for more details on templates.
A frequently requested feature to make it easier to recover lost or orphaned Analytics accounts when loss of administrative access occur, and the account remains in administrative limbo—as it continues to collect data, and users with non-administrative access still able to log in and uses their account per assigned permissions.
No fret, administrative access to those Analytics account can be regain by organization owner.
Administrative access to Analytics consists of having Manage Users and Edit permission. Follow the steps below to restore access to an Analytics account with organization owner previleges:
- Go to http://360suite.google.com
- Open Products -> Analytics.
- Select the account to restore access.
- In the right pane, under User Management, click ACCESS PRODUCT. ?
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address for the Google account you want to give administrative access.
- Select Manage Users and Edit permissions.
- Optionally, remove any stale administrators from the account.
For more information on this feature, check out the following Help Center.