With Microsoft Project 2010 SP1 the team member pages are now supported on Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, announced Microsoft. "This means team members can now view the tasks they are assigned to and submit status and timesheets all through their preferred browser."
- Internet Explorer 9 (32-bit) on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows 2008
- Internet Explorer 8 (32-bit) on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows 2008
- Internet Explorer 7 (32-bit) on Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2003
- Firefox 3.6.8+ on Mac OS X v10.6, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3, Windows 2003 and UNIX/Linux,
- Google Chrome 6.0 on Windows 7
- Safari 5 on Mac OS X v10.6
- Project Web App (PWA) main default page (default.aspx)
- All pages in the "My Work" section in the quick launch which includes
- Issues and Risks
"For the remainder of the pages in PWA such as Project Center and Portfolio Analysis, you still need Internet Explorer 7 and up. If you are on a Macintosh-based computer, see this article for how to access the remainder of the pages and the Project client," advised Microsoft Project team.
[Source: Microsoft Project 2010]