Pork.Generator is a webbased tool to inspect your databases and generate Pork.dbObject based code. The generator analyzes the relations in your database, by trying to match primary keys to fields of other tables. If you have created your table structure following some simple rules, this project can either create a complete CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) interface into a .zip file, or just output your complete database schema into O/R mapped objects.
Pork.dbObject is an Object-Relation mapper for PHP 5 that attempts to be easy, fast, lightweight, uses optimized database queries and provides an easy Find() function very loosely based on rails’.
Features of Pork.Generator 1.0 :
- Inspect the relations and properties of tables in your database in an MDI interface
- Generate a complete CRUD web-interface of your database
- CRUD interface has the ability to visually create connections between any defined relations
- Generate just classes with relations mapped between them for the tables found in your database
- Generate just the class you’re inspecting right now
- Visualize the relations between tables in your database via GraphViz
- Semi-intelligent entity object naming (if you have an ID_Image object in your Images table the object will be named Image)
- Create custom mappings for fields in tables to internal object mapping
- Set database-wide generation options (create only constructor, create editor, display and displayShort functions)
- Interface generation is completely customizable. You can include your own stuff and work in your own favorite way!
- Includes custom PHP formgenerator, MooTools 1.2 beta, Mocha UI, FCKEditor, MooCalendar
Pork.Generator, PHP, Ajax, Database, Code, Analyzer