The Popfly team blog has released an updated version with feature addition as:
- Data sources, a.k.a. yellow blocks. For everyone who has ever wanted to bring their own data into the mashup creator, we present the data source editor: comma separated values are converted into yellow data source blocks for use in the mashup designer.
- Improved search interface. Search for projects and users through the search bar located at the top of most pages. We’ve improved searching in Popfly Explorer as well.
- Build a better block. For the block creators out there, you now have the ability to upload images or any other supporting files to your block.
- Comments on profile pages. Reach out to other community members through profile page messages.
- Better ways to invite friends. We’ve improved the intelligence of the contact list import feature – find your friends who already have Popfly accounts, and invite others to play around with Popfly.
- New blocks. MovingSlideshow (smooth panning and zooming transitions) and RSSList (would look great in a blog sidebar).
- Help Wiki. Find more tutorials and getting started information at a new location: www.popflywiki.com. Help being relocated to the wiki – for now the team will be updating the wiki, but we’re looking into opening this up to the entire community.
- Silverlight support in Popfly Explorer. You can now add Silverlight to your Popfly Web Site.
Also updated is the Popfly privacy statement. To see the updated statement, please see the privacy statement link in the footer of the Popfly site.
Microsoft, Popfly, Silverlight, Visual Tool, Mashup