PLAY, a music app has been available on Android for a couple of months, now AOL has launched "PLAY" for iOS devices including: iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
PLAY is a new social experience for music that taps right into your music hosted on the iPhone, accesses radio stations, shares music with friends and followers, and much more. It also let's you stream SHOUTcast radio, CD Listening Party, MP3 of the day, and more, all for FREE!
The PLAY music player is pretty straight-forward, and doesn't veer much from Apple's Music app. While listening to a song in the player you can click the share button, allowing you to post the song recommendation to the PLAY feed, Twitter, and Facebook. In the Feed users can play music that their friends have shared and then quickly buy it on iTunes.
- Listen to your music in a beautiful custom music player
- Play music from an extensive collection of free songs and CD's updated regularly
- Access to over 47,000 SHOUTcast radio stations
- Share your musical experiences with friends and followers
- Find and follow friends using the app through Facebook, Twitter, or Searching
- Add your own album art to your shares
- Share your musical experiences on Facebook and Twitter
- Listen to previews of your friends music posts and buy songs you like on iTunes
- Comment on and like your friends shares, you can tag friends in comments too! Just @username your friends and they'll get an alert
- Get notifications when a friend follows, likes or leaves you a comment
You can download free app from iTunes App store.